NEW SOFTWARE= New tool since your last visit
NEW VERSION= New version since your last visit
NEW REVIEW= New review since your last visit
NEW VERSION= New version
Version number / Beta version number / Update version number and when it whas released.
Type and download
NO MORE UPDATES? = The software hasn't been updated in over 2 years.
NO LONGER DEVELOPED = The software hasn't been updated in over 5 years.
RECENTLY UPDATED = The software has been updated the last 31 days.
Freeware = Download Free software.
FreewareTrialware = Download Free software but some parts are trial/shareware.
Free software = Download Free software and also open source code also known as FOSS (Free and Open Source Software).
Free softwareTrialware = Download Free software and also open source code but some parts are trial/shareware.
Freeware Ads = Download Free software but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation.
Free software Ads = Free Download software and open source code but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation.
Trialware = Also called shareware or demo. Free Trial version available for download and testing with usually a time limit or limited functions.
Payware = No demo or trial available.
Portable version = A portable/standalone version is available. No installation is required.
v1.0.1 = Latest version available.
Download beta = It could be a Beta, RC(Release Candidate) or an Alpha / Nightly / Unstable version of the software.
Download 15MB = A direct link to the software download.
Win = Windows download version. It works on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
Win64 = Windows 64-bit download version. It works only on 64-bit Windows.
Mac = Mac download version. It works on 32-bit and 64-bit Mac OS.
Mac64 = Mac OS download version. It works only on 64-bit Mac OS.
Linux = Linux download version.
Portable = Portable version. No installation is required.
Ad-Supported = The software is bundled with advertising. Be careful when you install the software and disable addons that you don't want!
Visit developers site = A link to the software developer site.
Download (mirror link) = A mirror link to the software download. It may not contain the latest versions.
Download old versions = Free downloads of previous versions of the program.
Download 64-bit version = If you have a 64bit operating system you can download this version.
Download portable version = Portable/Standalone version meaning that no installation is required, just extract the files to a folder and run directly.
Portable version available = Download the portable version and you can just extract the files and run the program without installation.
Old versions available = Download old versions of the program.
Version history available = Complete changelog on our site.
= Windows version available.
= Mac OS version available.
= Linux version available.
Our hosted tools are virus and malware scanned with several antivirus programs using www.virustotal.com.
Rating from 0-10.
TwonkyMedia server (TMS) is DLNA-compliantUPnP AV server software originally offered by TwonkyVision GmbH and sold by Lynx Technology. Development and support ceased October 2018 with the shutdown of Lynx Technology Germany GmbH.Kuch kuch locha hai movie dailymotion. TMS runs on Linux, Mac OS X, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Home Server, and Windows 7 computers as well as Android, iOS, and other mobile platforms. TwonkyMedia server can be used to share and stream media to most UPnP AV or DLNA-compliant clients, in addition to non-UPnP devices through the HTML, RSS, and JSON supported front ends. After the PacketVideo acquisition of Berlin-based TwonkyVision GmbH by 17 October 2006, Twonky was renamed PVConnect by November 2007, but the name was changed back to TwonkyMedia server by 7 January 2010. Corporate parent NTT DOCOMO sold PacketVideo NorthAmerica and Europe to Lynx Technology on 10 May 2015 and PacketVideo Japan exactly one year later on 10 May 2016 transferring the Twonky product line to Lynx, renaming TwonkyMedia Server to Twonky Server. Twonky Server was maintained all the time by the former TwonkyVision employees which worked for the German subsidiary Lynx Germany GmbH. Lynx Germany GmbH was shut down 10/2018.
- ^'Proof of DLNA 1.5 certification as a DMS'(PDF). dlna. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- ^'PacketVideo Acquires TwonkyVision GmbH: Adds New Products to Accelerate Growth of Convergence Market'. Business Wire. Business Wire. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- ^'Products - PVConnect'. PV - Embedded Software for Multimedia Services. Archived from the original on 8 November 2007. Retrieved 8 November 2007.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- ^'About us - PV.COM Embedded Software for Multimedia Services'. PV. Archived from the original on 18 November 2007. Retrieved 17 November 2007.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- ^'PacketVideo's PVConnect Software Enables Devices to Share Content with Other Home and Mobile Devices'. Business Wire. Business Wire. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- ^'TwonkyMedia Goes Mobile with Android Launch at CES'. Business Wire. Business Wire. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- ^'PacketVideo Launches TwonkyManager 2.0 and TwonkyServer 6.0'. Business Wire. Business Wire. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- ^'Products - Twonky'. PV Embedded Software for Multimedia Services. Retrieved 12 September 2010.[dead link]
- ^'Lynx Germany GmbH was shut down 10/2018'. Lynx Technology. Lynx Technology. Retrieved 1 November 2018.
- ^'PacketVideo, a subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, announces acquisition of Japan Connected Home operations by Lynx Technology'. Lynx Technology. Archived from the original on 9 October 2017. Retrieved 9 October 2017.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- ^'Home page'. PV. PacketVision. Archived from the original on 2017-10-26.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- 'Iomega muffs hard drive DLNA testing'. The Register. March 2, 2009. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- Jacobi, Jon L. (March 31, 2009). 'TwonkyMedia Manager'. PC World. Retrieved August 6, 2016.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- Hui Pan, E. (December 2009). Home Networks Monthly Newsletter. Information Gatekeepers. p. 3.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
Jun 28, 2013 Free Download 5.28 MB - Tested clean. Screenshots (1) Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP. + More Details. Twonky Media Server is a shareware software app filed under media servers and made available by Twonky for Windows. The review for Twonky Media Server has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC. Twonky Server scans and indexes media files on the server and can even aggregate media files from multiple servers to make them accessible.
- понедельник 04 мая