wersja: v.2.34.0 - v.2.40 UK
The 2.40 U.S. English language patch for Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. Hello guest register or sign in. Patch 2.34.0 to 2.40 (US) file - Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel. Add file Patch 2.34.0 to 2.40 (US) This patch has been archived by the uploader because it is out of date and no longer supported. The 2.65.2 incremental patch for Sacred 2: Ice & Blood. The 2.34.0 UK English language patch for Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. Patch 2.10.0 to 2.12.0 (UK/US).
£atka przeznaczona do brytyjskiej edycji gry Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. Poni¿ej pe³na lista zmian:
nVidia®-PhysX TM Technology Implemented:
The display of two combats arts for each respective hero has been
enhanced with physical effects. Executing a combat art will now have
direct impact on the immediate environment (small stones, leaves, twigs).
The enhanced combat arts are:
* High Elf: Glacial Thorns and Incandescent Skin
* Temple Guardian: T-Energy Shroud and Untouchable Force
* Seraphim: Flaring Nova and Radiant Pillar
* Shadow Warrior: Nether Allegiance and Augmenting Guidon
* Inquisitor: Mortifying Pillory and Frenetic Fervor
* Dryad: Dust Devil and Edaphic Lances
Certain particle effects as well as different wind speeds are also vailable now. Leaves and stones may be moved by wind or by walking across them.
In single player mode you may now pause the game any time by pressing [P].
The camera can still be moved around freely when the game is paused -
which is ideal for taking screenshots from various angles.
Control Your Minions:
This new functionality enables you to use your minions strategically. Order them to attack enemies as a group or individually ([-]) and determine how close they will stay to you ([#]). You can also order them to attack directly ([Shift] + [Left Mouse Button] on an opponent). Pressing [.] will display your minions' current order status.
The Achievement System:
Open your logbook [L] and click on the trophy to display the achievements that you have accomplished in game. If you are playing in Closed Net these results will also be published in the community network on www.sacred2.net
You are now able to turn your characters around for 360° in the selection screen.
Individualized Character Inventory Screen:
Each hero now has a different and individualized layout for equipped items.
* The Crystal Planes now feature a new quest series as well as new
* New items may drop
* Three new mini bosses. All mini bosses now have their own quests.
* The logbook now features a new graphical appearance.
* New options under „Audio Settings“ to adjust the frequency of battle
* New death screams for all creatures even if battle chat has been set
to „Never“ under „Audio Settings“
* Added a tool tip display for the duration of purple and blue potions
* Incoming messages will now open the chat window. After seven seconds
the window will close automatically
* New option under „Audio Settings“ to switch acoustic notifications
for chat messages on or off.
* Several causes for crashes have been fixed.
* The Dryads' shrunken heads now work as intended, boosting the
effectiveness of the combat arts Malicious Totem, Black Curse and
* The bonus Deadly Wounds does no longer stack. In extreme cases
the overall hitpoints were reduced to 1 due to that issue.
* The bonus Deep Wound does no longer stack. In extreme cases
the overall hitpoints were reduced to 1 due to that issue.
* Fixed an issue that dead horses could be mounted in certain
* Fixed an issue that mounted heroes did not sustain damage when
they touched a T-Energy pool.
* Heroes will now sustain the correct amount of damage when touching a
* Heroes will now sustain damage when they walk through the boss monster
'Swirling Mist of Miasma' ('Fog Monster').
* The boss monster 'Swirling Mist of Miasma' ('Fog Monster') now fires
* The skill Alchemy now increases the amount of health replenished
by healing potions.
* The modification Evade of the Inquisitor's combat art Reverse
Polarity will now be displayed correctly in all parts of the interface.
* Damage over time did work properly for Elite Boar Riders. This has
* The Divine Gift Kuan's Breath also effected opponents who were above
the defined maximum opponent level. This has been fixed.
Tamil Mp3 Songs Download Tamil 2020 Mp3 Songs Download isaimini Mp3 Songs Download Isaimini.Co Name Of Quality Like our Facebook Fan Page & Get Updates and News! Tamil old to new a-z mp3 songs free download from masstamilan. This website is mainly brings a new era to Tamil music lovers who seeks to download all kind of Tamil songs online. Mass Tamilan has the largest collection of Tamil movies audio songs featuring from 1931 to 2019. Latest Tamil movie songs, Tamil single tracks, and also download Tamil. We share latest new tamil movie songs, tamil special songs, old tamil mp3 songs free songs free download and we update our site daily specially for the all Tamil Music Lovers. Tag List: Masstamilan Starmusiq Tamilanda Tamildada Isaimini Kuttyweb Sunmusiq AtoZmp3 Tamiltunes Sensongsmp3 Naa Songs Tamilwire Maango. IsaiMp3 - Tamil Mp3 Songs Download Tamil 2020 Songs, isaiMp3 - Tamil Mp3 Songs Download Tamil 2020 Songs isaimp3.com. New song download tamil. Tamil Mp3 Songs Download Tamil New 2020 Songs isaiMp3.in, Tamil Mp3 Songs Download Tamil New 2020 Songs isaiMp3.in isaimp3.
* Various fixes concerning Pierce.
* 'Power leveling' using the the combat art Expulse Magic on the
'Swirling Mist of Miasma' ('Fog Monster') is no longer possible.
* Fixed the faulty damage display of the boss monster 'Facetteleon'.
* When several boosts were active, the fist boost to terminate also
ended all other boost graphics effects even if the remaining boosts
were still active. This has been fixed.
* The faulty damage of the modification Self Repair of the Temple
Guardian's combat art Jolting Touch has been fixed.
* The faulty damage of the Seraphim's combat art Pelting Strikes has
* Corrected several translation errors in English and French.
* Fixed wrongly saved values of the explored map.
* Amulets and rings have become distinctly different now. This will apply
to all amulets including already existing ones.
* Pressing [Del] when the cursor is positioned at the start of a
text field in the menu does no longer cause crashes.
* Fixed an issue that Blacksmith Arts could not be removed from forge
slots if they had been placed there temporarily.
* The Closed Net player chest accessible for all characters was deleted
when players logged in to the Open Net lobby for the first time. This
has been fixed.
* Sometimes, items that we rearranged in the inventory were lost due to
server lag. This has been fixed.
* Fixed an issue that made it impossible to open a server for
diffculty levels gold or higher even if the character met the
* Fixed an issue that made it possible to switch from a hardcore
game to a default game and vice versa via the Buddy list.
* The skill Toughness will no longer yield strange results in higher
levels. Warning: Toughness did block high amounts of damage even while being broken. Since the fix, Toughness works more predictable, but might therefore be less effective in some situations.
* The mini boss Forest Guardian will now scale to the player's
level who is close to him rather than that of the first player who
entered the server.
* The unique spear Gronkor's Downfall does no longer carry a bonus
for ranged weapons.
* All mounted opponents now fight and die as intended.
* The acoustic signal of the heartbeat sometimes did not end. Now, the
heartbeat sound will play no longer than twelve seconds.
* The survival bonus will increase at a slower rate.
* The Dryad's combat art Malicious Totem will now have a stronger effect
when the proper shrunken head is being used.
* The Temple Guardian's combat art Furious Emblazer is now more
* The Seraphim combat's art Divine Protection now has a slightly
reduced duration per level.
* The amount of experience points per killed opponent will no longer
be as drastically reduced on very high levels as before.
* The safe area (spawn protection) around resurrection monoliths has been
extended; monsters will not attack players immediately anymore.
* Several side quests have been fixed
* Throwing daggers will now rely on dexterity rather than strength
* The skill Magic Staffs didn’t apply to two-handed mage staffs, this has been fixed
* Temple Guard combat art Battle Extension did not work correctly in combos, this has been fixed
* Seraphim combat art BeeEffGee is now capped at level 200; the tooltip has been fixed accordingly
* Shadow Warrior combat art Reflective Emanation reflected conditions such as blindness and stun and not just the damage, this has been fixed
* Several combos did not work correctly when combat arts with different targeting systems were combined, e.g. area spells first and direct damage such as flash second. This has been fixed
* Some descriptions for combat art modifications were misleading or wrong. They have been corrected.
* Bossmonster 'Carnach' teleported one last time while dying, this has been removed.
* Unforging items at the blacksmith broke the forge slots in rare occasions, this has been fixed.
* Fixed an issue where OpenAL caused noisy sounds in the main menu after
leaving a game session.
* Pressing [print] did not save screenshots when a dialog window was open. This window will only be seen in the screenshot when both [ctrl] and [print] are being pressed.
* Typing [% n] into the chat crashed the game, this has been fixed.
* The tooltip of special mounts had value discrepancies at a trader and in the inventory.
* Framerate drop caused by certain graphical effects has been lessened.
* Added more pictures for quest targets in the quest log.
* Fixed an issue in the MP server list that could cause players to join a different server than the one that had been selected
* The mastery of the skill Riding now unlocks the correct bonuses.
* Lore-skills increased the casting speed more efficiently than stated in the tool tip.
* Skill Spell resistance did not work in some cases, this has been fixed.
Niedzia³aj¹ce pliki prosimy zg³aszaæ na uwagi(at)gry-online.pl
'Sacred 2: Fallen Angel' - v2.31 Patches Available NOW
by Rainier on Nov. 28, 2008 @ 2:34 p.m. PST
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Update 2.32
- Implemented a new ingame options menu.
- Added ten new bosses to reward exploration.
- Added eight new portals for more convenient travelling around Ancaria.
- New “level of detail system” for better general performance.
- Better pathing.
- End bosses use more/improved special abilities.
- Opponents in dungeons are more challenging now.
- Buffs can no longer be activated when the selected combat art slot is empty.
- Improved targeting with combos.
- Improved drop reward for the completion of side quests.
- “Mastery” of the skill 'Enhanced Perception' will now yield significantly better chest drops.
- Failed quests no longer count as resolved quests in the game statistics.
- PvP: It is no longer possible to attack another player during his fade-in by joining a server at the start island.
- PvP: Target circle now shows under mounted players.
- Fixed that Inquisitor’s armor and clothes were detached from body with certain graphic settings.
- Fixed that PvP was possible in some cities.
- Fixed clipping issue during praying animation.
- Fixed sound issues for the mainquest dialogs.
- Fixed several possible causes for crashes.
- Fixed one cause for random decrease of fps.
- Several minor fixes for combat arts.
- Multi-hit combat arts performed with ranged weapons now have a limit of three projectiles.
- Fixed that the Temple Guardian did not move to attack when mounted on a horse.
- Mainquest related holograms in the jungle area are now working correctly.
- Quest log no longer needs to be activated after exit/load.
- New mini-sets are now dropping
- Set-items now drop much more often and earlier
- MP-Servers can now be opened and joined at any difficulty
- In MP the difficulty of the enemies is not global for the whole server anymore. If two or more players with different levels play in different parts of the world, each player has its own enemies with their own spawn level
- MP - mode 'free game' and PvP now has open ship ports between the isles
- The teleporters in cities will be activated as soon as the city is discovered
- Boni on items are now displayed in red if they don’t affect the character. This can happen for example if they apply to the wrong character-class or if they augment a skill that the player has not yet learned
- Facetteleon now has less graphical effect issues with different detail levels
- Quest items that need to be collected now stack in the log
- In the sidequest 'Kobold chief' it was possible that the sound was muted, this has been fixed
- Sidequest 'A strange machine' had missing texts, this is now fixed
- Traps now work correctly.
- Only five side quests involving hirelings can be accepted at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where quest hirelings were resurrected with the hero if they died before the quest had been solved.
- Fixed an issue where dead enemies sometimes stood upright after they died.
- Fixed an issue where the “Swirling Mist of Miasma” sometimes stopped spawning undead creatures and could not be killed.
- NPC and PC forging have been rebalanced. Values now depend on the difficulty level. PC forging is now less powerful.
- When the Inquisitor had throwing stars or throwing daggers equipped the animation for the combat art “Mortifying Pillory” was broken. This has been fixed.
- Several levitating objects and minor terrain issues have been fixed.
- A refresh button for the server list is now available in the MP-Lobby.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to trade with a mounted hero.
- It is no longer possible to equip halberds in the left hand.
- Fixed an issue where players would receive only one item back in their inventory after placing stacks of potions or trophies into the player trade window and then canceling the deal by pressing [ESC].
- Fixed an issue where the player was not properly teleported during the side quest “Ghosttown”.
- Dismounting now takes less time.
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Update 2.12
- Some players suffered lag while clicking on NPCs and objects since hotfix 2. This has been fixed.
- Under specific circumstances it could happen that a savegame overwrote another character. This has been fixed.
- Sometimes players were not able to join servers, and getting the message that there was a version conflict incorrectly. This has been fixed.
- It is now possible to use the character slots  and above in closedNet Lobby.
- Some cases, in which quests that require a certain amount of collected items didn’t grant enough items have been improved.
- The function of [f12] has been improved. [f12] now teleports the character to the resurrection point. This works for both singleplayer and multiplayer.
- Quests, in which a certain amount of items must be collected, sometimes didn’t grant enough items to be collected. This has been fixed.
- The sidequest arrow does not point to completed sidequests anymore.
- The removal of the fog of war has been improved.
- In multiplayer campaign servers it was possible that the progress of the server was interfered with by clients who accomplished sidequests. This has been fixed.
- Corpses no longer block projectiles.
- Mounts sometimes lost XP after exit/load. This has been fixed.
- An occasional problem with sounds on the 5.1-subwoofer-channel has been fixed.
- An exploit with hero statues has been closed.
- An exploit with which the smith could be used to duplicate items has been closed.
- An exploit with which the buddy list could be used to duplicate items has been closed.
- A redundant window concerning the connection to the chat server has been removed.
- Hotfix 3 introduces an auto-updater that will facilitate future updates.
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Update 2.10
- Die Performance wurde erheblich optimiert.
- Das Game- Balancing und die KI wurden weiter verbessert.
- Das Dropverhalten der Gegner wurde verbessert (höhere Wahrscheinlichkeit auf Drop)
- Ein Auto Update Tool ist nun verfügbar.
- Diverse Fehler im Lobby-Bereich wurden behoben
- Das Quest-System wurde deutlich optimiert (Dialoge und Quest-Texte).
- Die Performance des Main Menüs wurde verbessert.
- Beim Aktivieren der Alt-Taste werden nun die Namen der am Boden liegenden Items und alle NPC und Charakternamen angezeigt.
- Die Quick Save Funktion wurde optimiert! Charaktere werden beim Drücken der F9 Taste direkt gespeichert.
- Beim Aktivieren der F12 Taste versetzt der Spieler den Helden an den Standort des letzten aktivierten Respawn Orts (Respawn Stein).
- Die Sound FX wurde optimiert.
- Das Spiel benutzt nun Medium Settings als Standard.
- Das Questbuch besitzt nun eine bessere Übersicht.
- Beim Mouseover über die Lebensleiste eines Begleiters, erfährt der Spieler nun, welche Quest dem Begleiter zugeordnet ist.
- Der Side Quest Kompass bleibt nun fixiert, auch wenn neue Side-Quests angenommen werden.
- Die Anzahl der Begleiter wurde auf 5 pro Charakter limitiert.
- Die Stärke der Boss und Elite Gegner wurde etwas reduziert.
- Die Kampfanimationen der Helden wurden weiter optimiert.
- Wesentlich mehr Set- und Unique-Items wurden eingefügt.
- Das Preissystem wurde generell weiter angepasst. Die Preise für Reittiere wurden etwas herunter gesetzt.
- Die Preise für geschmiedete Waffen und Zutaten wurden reduziert.
- In den Städten ist kein PVP mehr möglich (Sichere Zone).
- Ein Hardwarecursor wurde eingefügt.
- Weitere diverse Bugfixes wurden durchgeführt.
- Closed Net Server 3 > 6 Slots
A Hero's Decision Affects the Lives of Many. It is time to choose your destiny, whether to champion the cause of good or to delve into the twisted paths of evil.
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is an Action RPG with a rich story that takes place in a giant, open-ended and seamless world. This world contains hundreds of dungeons, treacherous opponents and a variety of challenging quests. Intelligent enemies, steadily adapting in number and difficulty based on player progress, challenge in heroic single- and multiplayer battles.
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel provides numerous unique items that can be gathered in this mystical world. A deep reward system further enables advancements in character, individual attributes and character-specific fighting styles, each designed to keep players returning to the world of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel to discover what is around the next bend. Drop-in styled cooperative multiplayer gameplay ensures players will enjoy the game alone or seamlessly with friends at any time. Five unique multiplayer modes round out the experience and offer a refreshing, first-class gaming experience in Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
Key Features include:
- A huge, seamless and dynamic world that allows for free-form exploration
- Two campaigns: play as the “Light” or “Shadow” side, complete with distinct skills, rewards and story-elements tailored to the chosen path
- Six exceptional, playable characters, each with a distinct look, capabilities and in-game motivation
- Modifiable combat arts: change and upgrade your alter ego’s combat skills as you make choices throughout the game
- Fight effectively from the back of a number of mounts under your control
- Deities offer unique combat disciplines to players
- The ultimate multiplayer experience – seamless transition between single- and multiplayer gaming modes
- Captivating online modes of play challenge gamers in cooperative and PvP play
- Extraordinary, cutting-edge graphics utilize the latest technologies
Featuring six diverse and in-depth characters, each with their own distinct gameplay style. SACRED 2 will offer the player two different campaigns; one in the Light, the other in Shadow. The chosen path will influence the reception of the player in different environments; a city which welcomed a good character is likely to be hostile towards an evil one. Learn stunning fighting techniques and sophisticated spells. Collect a huge variety of weapons and objects and enhance the character's attributes to create a unique, personalised hero.
The setting is nearly 2,000 years prior to the events of SACRED. The player assumes the role of one of six characters and enters into a story of quests and secrets, magic and sorcery, power and honour. The player must choose their path wisely, as both Light and Shadow campaigns weave alternative journeys across the world of SACRED 2, where the unwary traveller may be aided or attacked by the various inhabitants in the vast land of Ancaria.
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is slated to launch on PC, Sept. 30, 2008 (first week of October across Europe) while the X360 and PS3 versions are scheduled for Nov. 7, 2008.
More articles about Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
- воскресенье 03 мая