Mirchi Music Awards 2013- Rajesh Khanna Hit songs With Sonu Nigam - Duration: 11:31. Sachin maza 12,521,562 views. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Rajesh Khanna Songs Audio Junkbox YouTube; Hits. Best of Rajesh Khanna Hit Songs. Listly by Rekha Subramanyan. Though Rajesh Khanna is not my favorite movie actor, he has had many great songs under his belt. Feel free to add to this list. Follow List Embed List. Pyaar Deewana Hota Hai. Kishore Kumar sings for Rajesh Khanna in Film Kati Patang.
Rajesh Khanna is considered as the super star of the Hindi film industry. He was one of the most popular Bollywood actors before Amitabh Bachchan and Dharmendra. He has given so many hit movies in his era. Rajesh Khanna given so many hit movies in a row, which have its kind of record in the Bollywood film industry.
We have compiled a list of the most popular songs of super star Rajesh Khanna. Please note we have given only songs name, we didn’t promote any piracy or against copyrights. You should buy special songs albums of Rajesh Khanna from the trusted websites.
Rajesh Khanna Songs List Super Hit & Most Popular Songs List
- Kora kagaz tha yeh man mera (Aradhana) – 1969
- Mere sapnon ki raani (Aradhana) – 1969
- Meri pyari behaniya (Sachcha Jhootha) – 1970
- Yahan wahan sare jahan (Aan Milo Sajna) – 1970
- Yeh jo mohabbat hai (Kati Patang) – 1970
- Yeh shaam mastani (Kati Patang) – 1970
- Pyaar deewana hota hai ( Kati Patang) – 1970
- Kahin door jab din dhal jaaye (Anand) – 1971
- Mere dil mein aaj kya hai (Daag) – 1973
- Roop tera mastana (Aradhana) – 1969
- Woh shaam kuch ajeeb thi (Khamoshi) – 1969
- Achha to hum chalte hain (Aan Milo Sajna) – 1970
- Dil sacha aur chehra jhootha (Sachcha Jhootha) – 1970
- Jeevan se bhari teri aankhen (Safar) – 1970
- Jai jai shiv shankar (Aap Ki Kasam) – 1974
- Karvate badalte rahe (Aap Ki Kasam) – 1974
- Gore rang pe na itna (Roti) – 1974
- Zindagi kaisi hai paheli (Anand) – 1971
- Chala jata hoon (Mere Jeevan Saathi) – 1972
- Chingari koi bhadke (Amar Prem) – 1972
- Kuch to log kahenge (Amar Prem) – 1972
- O mere dil ke chain (Mere Jeevan Saathi) – 1972
- Diye jalte hain (Namak Haram) – 1973
- Main shayar badnam (Namak Haram) – 1973
- Zindagi ke safar mein ( Aap Ki Kasam) – 1974
- Mere naina saawan bhadon ( Mehbooba) – 1976
- Aate jaate khoobsurat (Anurodh) – 1977
- Humein tum se pyaar kitna (Kudrat) – 1981
- Agar tum na hote (Agar Tum Na Hote) – 1983
- Shayad meri shaadi (Souten) – 1983
- Zindagi pyar ka geet (Souten) – 1983
We hope that the information on Rajesh Khanna Super Hit & Evergreen Songs List will be useful to all. Please share this article on the social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon and Google+.
Article Title: Rajesh Khanna Super Hit & Evergreen Songs List for his fans [Latest List]
Article last re-published on August 24, 2018.
- Category :Bollywood Movies
Rajesh Khanna was India's first Bollywood superstar. He was a very popular actor in India who gave many super hit movies. He worked in 106 hindi films as a hero of which 97 got released between 1967 to 2013. From there, I have highlighted 10 super hit films of his career.
Rajesh Khanna was an established Bollywood actor in 70's and 80's. During his career he appeared in more than 168 feature films and 12 short films. He starred in 15 consecutive solo superhit films from 1969 to 1971, which is still an unbroken record. He was the highest paid Indian actor from 1970 to 1987. He won the Filmfare Award for Best Actor three times and the BFJA Awards for Best Actor (Hindi) four times. He received the Filmfare Special Award in 1991, and the Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award in 2005.
Op x pro 1 1 keygen mac. He first got the chance in Chetan Anand's film Aakhri Khat (1966) as a hero and his first blockbuster film was Aradhana (1969) which was a romantic drama film.
He has worked with notable heroines such as Sharmila Tagore, Hema Malini, Mumtaz, Babita, Tanuja, Asha Parekh etc.
He also worked with famous directors such as Shakti Samanta, Hrishikesh Mukherjee, Raj Khosla, Yash Chopra, Manmohan Desai, Ramesh Sippy etc.
10 Best Movies of Rajesh Khanna
1) Haathi Mere Saathi (1971): It was the highest grossing Bollywood film in 1971 and it was the biggest hit film of Rajesh Khanna's career. The director of the film was M.A. Thirumugam. Salim - Javed was the script writer of the film. Others cast of the film was Tanuja, Madan Puri, Abhi Bhattacharya, Sujit Kumar, K.N Singh etc.
Autocad 2007 crack only. 2) Aradhana (1969): It was his first blockbuster hit film. Paired with Sharmila Tagore and directed by Shakti Samanta, this movie was voted best film of the year by the Filmfare Awards. It gave us songs like Roop Tera Mastana and Mere Sapno Ki Rani. The others cast of this movie was Madan Puri, Asit Sen, Pahari Sanyal, Abhi Bhattacharya, Farida Jalal etc.
3) Do Raaste (1969): After the huge success of Aradhana, Do Raaste was released one month later of Aradhana. Director and producer of this film was Raj Khosla. This film was also a huge hit. Rajesh Khanna - Mumtaz pair Rajesh Khanna and Mumtaz pair became very popular. It was their second movie after Bandhan. The other cast of the film was Balraj Sahni, Bindu, Prem Chopra etc.
4) Anand (1971): One of the most- loved movies of Kaka, Rajesh Khanna and Amitabh Bachchan in lead roles and Rajesh Khanna played the title role. Directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee, with dialogues written by Gulzar. The movie is about a cancer patient (Khanna) who believes in living his life to the fullest. The film won several awards, including the Filmfare Award for Best Film in 1972. In 2013, it was listed in the Anupama Chopra's book 100 Films To See before You Die. The other cast of the movie was Dara Singh, Sumita Sanyal, Ramesh Deo, Seema Deo, Lalita Pawar, Asit Sen, Johnny Walker etc.
5) Sachaa Jhutha (1970): Sachaa Jhutha was a 1970's Indian Hindi film directed by Manmohan Desai. The movie was a box office blockbuster. Rajesh Khanna was the main hero in this film. The others cast of this film was Mumtaz and Vinod Khanna etc. The film was the second highest grosser of the year and was declared a Super Hit. The performance of Rajesh Khanna was critically acclaimed and he even won the Filmfare Best Actor Award.
6) Andaz (1971): Andaz was an 1971's Indian Bollywood romantic drama film, directed by Ramesh Sippy, and written by Salim-Javed, Gulzar and Sachin Bhowmick. The success of the film was important for the career of Hema Malini as a heroine. The composer of the film was Shankar- Jaikishan. Andaz was one of the last movies of the great music directors duo Shankar - Jaikishan, which they composed the music together. Jaikishan died on 12 September, 1971 at the young age of 42. 'Zindagi Ek Safar Hai Suhana' (Life is a beautiful journey) turned out to be the last song that Jaikishan recorded before his death. Besides, Andaz was also the last hit film of Shammi Kapoor as a hero. The other cast of the movie was Simi Garewal, Aruna Irani, Ajit etc.
7) Kati Patang (1971): Kati Patang was 1971's Hindi film which was produced and directed by Shakti Samanta. The film was a big hit at the box office. Asha was the heroine of this movie.
Kati Patang is a film which has all the elements of an entertaining film, even after so many years it does not feel outdated. Special mention to Shakti Samanta who does not resort to cliches or melodramatic scenes to tell his story.The others cast was Prem Chopra, Bindu, Nazir Hussain, Madan Puri etc.
8) Daag (1973): Daag was a 1973's Bollywood romantic drama film, which was produced and directed by Yash Chopra. This film was a debut film of Yash Chopra as a producer, which laid the foundation of Yash Raj Films.
Sharmila Tagore, Rajesh Khanna, Raakhee (who won her first Filmfare award), Madan Puri, Kader Khan, Prem Chopra and A.K. Hangal were acting in this film. The film was made at the height of the Rajesh Khanna's craze and became a Super Hit at the box office. The music by Laxmikant Pyarelal dominated the charts for the year.
9) Aap Ki Kasam (1974): Aap Ki Kasam was a 1974's Hindi romantic film, which was produced by J. Om Prakash, which also marks his directorial debut. The cast of the film was Rajesh Khanna, Mumtaz, Sanjeev Kumar, Rehman, Asrani and A. K. Hangal. The music of the film composed by R.D. Burman, who received the only Filmfare nomination for the film. The film was successful and was declared as Hit at the box office, and it was also acclaimed by the critics. The songs from the film, including 'Jai Jai Shiv Shankar', 'Zindagi Ke Safar Mein' and 'Karvate Badalate Rahen', became very popular.
10) Roti (1974): Roti is a Bollywood Action film, produced by Rajni Desai and Rajesh Khanna under the Aashirwad Pictures Pvt. Ltd banner and directed by Manmohan Desai. Rajesh Khanna and Mumtaz were in the lead roles. The music of the film composed by Laxmikant Pyarelal. The film was recorded as a Super Hit at the box office. The other cast of the movie was OM Prakash, Nirupa Roy, Asrani, Jeetendra etc.
How Bollywood Transcends the Boundaries of Religion and Communities?
100 Greatest Rock Songs Of 2017
2017 was an awesome year for rock music. This article is a showcase of the best rock songs of 2017.
Bollywood Dance Songs: Best Of 2016 And 2017
This segment of Bollywood dance songs showcases the spotlight on hits of 2016 and 2017.
100 Greatest Bollywood Dance Songs
Music and dance is an essential part of Bollywood movies. Song and dance routines have been popular in Hindi films since the 50s.
Post Your Comment
He was Bollywood's first superstar. He rose to super stardom very quickly but his stay over there was not too long. With changing times and different kinds of movies coming, he could not stand a chance there as the era of more action and multi-starer movies came. He was not one of the best when it comes to acting but had a cute style of tilting his neck which made him a hot favorite among female fans. I like his movies.Aradhana and Anand the most.reply 0
Rajesh Khanna's career was very peculiar. He rose to stardom with a bang. But he faded away very fast. His super hit films from Aan Milo Sajna to Amar Prem mainly came between 1970 to 1973. From the time multi-starrer films like Deewar, Sholay, Amar Akbar Anthony, came up he could not match the competition. Besides as a character artist he never leveled the excellence of Dilip Kumar or Sanjeev Kumar. Dilip Kumar a superstar of 1940s, out-acted Amitabh Bacchan in Shakti in 1982. Rajesh Khanna faded out in the 1990s.reply 0
- вторник 05 мая