New in BCC11 Overview BCC VR Flicker Fixer is a simplified version of the full BCC Flicker Fixer and is designed to reduce or eliminate flicker from live action 360 VR source footage. The Frame Analysis method is intended for use with clips with flicker that is uniform throughout the frame, or at least uniform within a contiguous block of the frame – e.g. Flicker that is caused by unintended.
• Each BCC filter/FX transition integrated Browser, which allows to instantly view effects.
• All filters support work in multiprocessor systems, as well as OpenGL - and CUDA-acceleration.
• Over 2,500 professionally-designed presets are included free in each distribution BCC.
• Save and freely share your own presets or create custom presets collections that are configured to the specific needs of the project without the need for expensive subscription services.
• Filters include 3D Objects, Art Looks, Blur Sharpen, Color Tone, Film Style, Image Restoration, Key Blend, Light, Match Move, Particles, Perspective, Stylize, Textures, Time, Transitions, Warp, Videoscope, Film Glow, Flicker Fixer, Lens Flare 3D, Stage Light, Particle Emitter 3D, Organic Strands, and Wild Cards.
• Integrated technology mocha planar tracking & masking inside the BCC PixelChooser, which allows to reduce considerably time-consuming process of masking.
• Simplifies tasks such as blur. Unlimited number of layers masks.
• BCC Beauty Studio is a new tool retouch skin, allow videomanager to smooth skin and reduce blemishes on the face. Advanced skin-smoothing produces professional and realistic results for digital makeup. A new keying algorithm, isolating the skin tones are retaining their natural color, sharpness and contrast. To work with maximi use the built-in mocha planar track.
• BCC Title Studio is a new generator 2D & 3D titles with support for Maxon C4D models. Pozvoljaet to create professional broadcast titles and graphics of high quality traffic to any resolution. OpenGL acceleration features: 3D extrusion, materials, camera, light and deformation. Includes as a plugin with a user interface and a standalone app.
• Tools Image Restoration Tools: Remover BCC, BCC Dropout Fixer, BCC Reframe. BCC Remover fills in missing pixels and remove objects with the clone, has the options of avtosalony. BCC Dropout try easily restores damaged film with missing frames and fields. BCC Reframe — 'draws' a vertical shoot such as a mobile phone in the video with an aspect ratio of 16:9.
• 13 new effects: Beauty Studio, Dropout indir, Fast Lens Blur, Light Leaks, Reframer, Remover, Title, Studio, and Video Glitch.
• New video transitions that have been: Glitch Cross, Cross, Melt, Cross Zoom, Lens Blur Dissolve, and Light Leaks Dissolve.
• Supports OpenCL and OpenGL for GPU acceleration of filters: Beauty Studio, BCC Title Studio (OpenGL), a Fast Lens Blur, Lens Blur Dissolve, etc.
• OpenCL rendering engine to work with OpenCL effects.
• Improved rendering performance for video with alpha channel.
• New tektsura to BCC Grunge.
• Extended option in the BCC Optical Flow Motion Blur.
• New presets for Fast Film Process, Fast Film Glow, Grunge, Glare, Glint, and Glitter.
• DaVinci Resolve 12
• Sony Vegas Pro 10 — 13 (64 bit)
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x64)
File size: 156 Mb
On my recent trip to Australia I had to deal with lighting issues. Traveling light I brought 2 Lowel Pro-lights and a Lowel Tota-lite with me. I used voltage convertors so I could run them, and left my camera on 60 hz at 30 fps. Normally that worked fine except for one interview.
This interview I only used only one fill with the majority of the light flooding in from windows. There was some florescent lighting also in the room. As the interview progressed, the sun started setting and the exposure changed and the florescent lighting ratio became more prominent, and the 50hz caused some real strobing and flickering problems.
It’s important to understand why we get this flickering effect. All florescent flicker, but our eyes and brain tune it out. Most video cameras have rolling shutters and that is what causes problems. As the shutter rolls across the frame it catches a small part of the flickering if the shutter is not in sequence with the flicker of the florescent. Global shutters would fix this problem. In the US the voltage is 60hz so you need a shutter speed of 1/60 and 30fps. For countries with 50hz you need 1/50 and 25fps.
Prevention is key. Set your shutter speed in the US to 1/25 and shoot by florescent and you can generate flicker. This is a real concern if you are using a DSLR. The SONY FS700 takes care of this for you. If you buy it in the US it comes set for 60hz and you don’t have access to the 1/25 shutter speed. When traveling you can switch the FS700 to 50hz and then have access to the 1/25 shutter speed. Be advised that you should start with blank media as you will have to format the card when switching between 50hz and 60hz. I suppose the FS100 has the same feature in the main menu.
You can download the video at the Vimeo link below and scroll through the image frame by frame and you’ll see what you are up against. I would advise downloading as the Vimeo compression does a number on the resolution and makes it difficult to really evaluate the problem or the solution.
Of course if you are reading this right now as a result of a search for your problem you will have your own footage to examine! To really demonstrate this you need to see a shot at night, lit only by an out of phase florescent, it is truly hideous.
I found only one fix that is practical, it is using Boris FX BCC Flicker Fixer found in the Boris Continuum Complete package. Nothing else seems to work. It is an expensive program. I don’t know about you but I don’t feel like spending 3x what the program costs to buy a bunch of plugins, most of which just slow your program down. Zexmte bluetooth usb adapter csr 4.0 driver. They have now broken the program up in sections, but the image restoration program is still $299.
Nonton running man eps 129 sub indo. At this writing Boris has a trial period, so you can do what I did. I downloaded the plugin, saved my work and exported the video. Later after the trial expired Boris makes the plugin unusable. When you are done you will need to use their uninstaller. If you try to use it there are several methods to chose from. I found the simplest method with no options to work best for me.
In all fairness to Boris at the time they had the complete product marked on sale 1/2 off on their web site. I tried to buy it, wanting to compensate them, but when I tried to check out the sale price was cancelled. I called and asked what was up and they said the sale was over, and that I should ignore the price as advertised on their web site.
So be advised to be careful when shooting by florescent. If you are not you can trash your video and you will be out of luck unless you have deep pockets and can afford the program.
- понедельник 20 апреля